Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any related course
- Preferably with accreditation, experience, or certification in IT support/maintenance
- Has good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ensure that requests for support are properly logged, assigned, and responded to in a timely manner and according to standards and procedures
- Deliver investigation and resolution of application issues or incident requests
- Ensure that users and other interested parties are kept informed of the progress and corrective action that is taken to avoid or minimize delays
- Fulfill the standard operational changes or service requests
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com