Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Has at least 2 years of work experience in a manufacturing plant
- With excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Maintain workflow by monitoring steps of the process, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment, and monitoring personnel and resources
- Ensure good condition and operation of equipment by scheduling repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Resolve technical concerns by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com