Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Has at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in SAP and G-suites applications
- Validate correctness and process billings of the transactions upon receipt of complete supporting documents from the suppliers, service providers, and trading analyst
- Keep track of all payments, expenditures, and receivables, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, debit notes, credit notes, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring timely payment of products/services rendered and other financial transactions, and that they are properly and completely documented and processed by the accounting and treasury departments accordingly
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org