Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- With Mobile Application Development experience
- Has published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Preferably with working experience in development with Flutter and unit testing, and a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Develop and maintain Phoenix’s applications using existing technology stacks which can range from mobile to web as well as from front-end to back-end
- Maintain existing codebases and at the same time, build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers and integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, code reviews, debug existing apps components, fix issues, and avoid regressions
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Corner Rizal Drive and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio South District, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com