Website Phoenix LPG Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- With at least 5 years of work experience in LPG plant operations and related activities
- With good leadership and communication skills
- Up to date with the current training methods, techniques, and developments in the industry
- Conduct product knowledge & safety awareness seminars for industrial accounts, autogas accounts, and dealer staff
- Conduct product knowledge & safety awareness seminars to all food chain accounts
- Ensure that consolidated operational report (Stock Movement & HSE) and cylinder inventory (R&M) is timely submitted
- Conduct technical evaluation and review of LPG cylinders, valves, regulators and cap seals in compliance to PLPI standards
- Enforce that the training/seminars conducted by LPGIA is in compliance to BFP & DOE requirements
- Enforce the implementation of applicable PLPI procedures and guidelines and affect the compliance to statutory and legislative requirements in order to ensure conformance to the established Limits of Authority (LOA), group wide policies and government regulations to safeguard PLPI and shareholders’ integrity
- Develop new training in relation to new technology for application to installed equipment in Industrial and Autogas facilities
- Recommend changes in programs, equipment, and materials
- Maintain updated consolidated operational report & cylinder inventory for the whole plants in Visayas & Mindanao area
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org