Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree and a Professional License in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably has 1-4 years of experience in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Has worked in a petroleum testing laboratory, a manufacturing company, or a service testing laboratory with experience in chemical/physical testing and/or knowledge in the petroleum industry.
- Can lead a team and has project management skills.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Is willing to conduct on-site visits to clients/customers.
- Perform technical product performance analysis in the markets of fuels and lubricants served by Phoenix.
- Update, collate, and disseminate technical documents used by the Technical Head and the Marketing Business Units.
- Establish cost-effective formulations through product development.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com