Website Phoenix LPG Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Engineering major in Electrical, Electronics, Civil, or Mechanical (with PRC License is an advantage)
- Preferably with experience in the LPG industry, construction services, electrical installation, piping installation, etc.
- Knowledgeable in electro pneumatic equipment and controls
- Perform maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting works to all industrial, commercial, and autogas accounts to ensure that the LPG facilities are operational at all times and so the company business targets can be achieved efficiently, safe, and with less cost
- Conduct preventive maintenance to all assigned accounts
- Conduct troubleshooting and repair
- Provide cost estimate and lay-out pertaining to the project description
- Supervise contractor during project implementation
- Respond to customer calls problems
- Accomplish PMS reports for all industrial, commercial, and autogas accounts in a timely manner
- Ensure safety procedures and responsibilities are clearly identified, recorded, and implemented
- Maintain Zero Loss Time and prevent major accidents in maintaining all industrial, commercial, and autogas account facilities in the Visayas area
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org