Website Phoenix LPG Philippines, Inc.
- A graduate of finance, accounting, or any business-related course
- Release cheques to suppliers and contractors and/or deposits the cheques to the supplier’s account upon advice of requestors
- Transmit cheques to other Phoenix offices for releasing
- Endorse processed APVs to the accounting department
- Monitor cheque status (outstanding, released, and unreleased checks)
- Post released cheques and clears them in the SAP system
- Prepare end-of-day reports
- File CVs and its corresponding receipts
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 25/F, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Ave. cor. 31st St., Fort Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com