To apply as an accredited Phoenix supplier, follow the detailed procedure below.
2 Download and fill up Supplier Application for Accreditation Form.
3 Send your answered form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 Wait for our email response and call for the initial interview.
5 If you pass the interview, we will ask for the following requirements:
Notarized Supplier Application for Accreditation Form
- Company Profile
- CTC of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- SEC Registration / General Information Sheet
- Audited Financial Statement (last three years) with noted
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
- Mayor's Permit / Business Permit / Sanitary Permit
- DTI Registration
- Office / Warehouse / Factory Location Map
- List of products/services and major clients
- Table of organization (including list of officers with designations)
- Certificate of Exclusivity / Distributorship (if applicable)
6 Mail the notarized Supplier Accreditation Form and above requirements to:
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
Phoenix Bulk Depot
Lanang, Davao City 8000 Philippines
7 If necessary, our Purchasing Group will schedule a visit to your company.
8 If you pass the accreditation, you will be given a Certificate of Accreditation valid for one year, and be informed of supply projects of Phoenix Petroleum. Accreditation may be renewed every year. Phoenix does not charge for accreditation and renewal.