To apply as an accredited Phoenix supplier, follow the detailed procedure below.
Notarized Supplier Application for Accreditation Form
- Company Profile
- CTC of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- SEC Registration / General Information Sheet
- Audited Financial Statement (last three years) with noted
- BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303)
- Mayor's Permit / Business Permit / Sanitary Permit
- DTI Registration
- Office / Warehouse / Factory Location Map
- List of products/services and major clients
- Table of organization (including list of officers with designations)
- Certificate of Exclusivity / Distributorship (if applicable)
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
Phoenix Bulk Depot
Lanang, Davao City 8000 Philippines
We look forward to hearing from you!
NEWS FROM PHOENIX
The country’s fastest-growing oil company, Phoenix Petroleum, continues its robust growth as it simultaneously opens…
Rising entrepreneur Dennis Uy bagged the highly-coveted Asean Entrepreneurial Excellence Award from the world’s most…
Phoenix Petroleum’s biggest campaign yet—the nationwide launch of its fuel additive, Phoenix PULSE Technology—has been…