Phoenix Petroleum serves the largest companies in a wide range of industries including the airline, shipping, logistics, fishing, mining, power, construction, and transportation sectors.
Since 2005, the company has been the exclusive logistics partner of Cebu Pacific, the country’s largest national carrier, in all their Mindanao flights.
Our fuel products
Our fuel products meet the Euro 4 specifications in compliance with the government mandate.
Premium Plus 97 Gasoline
Premium 95 Gasoline
Super Regular 91 Gasoline
IFO (Bunker Oil)
The Phoenix X Factor
Why get your fuel from Phoenix?
Faster decision making with management in domestic offices
Lube Oil Monitoring
Active technical personnel
We have our own trading a supply group
Affiliate shipping company with vessels and tugboats (Chelsea Logistics Corp.)
We own a fleet of delivery trucks and are logistics capable
We can meet your products specifications, whether it's for fuel or lubricants
Regular technical trainings and seminars on topics such as product knowledge and safe handling of products
END TO END BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
In addition to providing fuels and lubricants to clients, Phoenix Petroleum also offers reliable end-to-end business support to its partners across all industries. This includes supply reliability, high-quality products, round-the-clock technical service, and a complete and extensive product offering.
Our end-to-end customer service covers 24-hour delivery, high-quality fuels and lubricants, in-house laboratory testing facility, technical services, quality assurance, and product development. All of these are a testament to the company’s commitment of providing best-value products and services to our patrons and business partners.
Our Technical Services helps our customers achieve productivity of their fleet and manufacturing equipment that use Phoenix fuels and lubricants. This is done through technical evaluation of product formulations, proper testing of products, information dissemination to help end-users get more energy yield that improves productivity, bottom lines, and production cost.
- Lubricant surveys – undertaken in all equipment and machineries of customers to ensure that only the right products are used in your equipment
- Technical Visits –to troubleshoot maintenance problems regarding Phoenix fuels and lubricants when required, and to monitor the performance of these products
- Seminars/trainings/workshops – to educate customers on the basics of lubrication and ensure the proper maintenance of their equipment.
- Product matching and application – ensuring that the products recommended are in accordance with the equipment manual of the customers
- Product Inquiries – matching all inquiries with proper and informative answers
- Product/quality resolutions – resolve and remediate quality problems if such occur
- After Sales Services - conducts emission tests and engine analysis to assist customers to comply with government regulations on emissions and to monitor the performance of their equipment.