Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Has experience in financial collections and/or debt management
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Release and verify/identify causes of blocked sales orders daily per established credit parameters and approval limits
- Monitor accounts receivables that are overdue for more than 30 days, identify the causes, and coordinate with the sales team for collection
- Ensure that penalties for late payments are billed and collected accordingly
- Monitor the progress of collection for restructured accounts and provide status regularly
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th Floor, Udenna Tower, Corner Rizal Drive and 4th Avenue, Bonifacio South District, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org