Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and has passed the board exam. He/She must be a Certified Public Accountant or a Certified Internal Auditor.
- At least 1-4 years of working experience in the field especially in Finance-Audit/Taxation is required for this position.
- Has excellent communication and analytical skills.
- With a background in QMS, EMS, and/or ISO equivalent audit standards
- Conduct audit projects assigned by the Audit Manager from the yearly audit plans
- Analyze operational and management processes to improve operations and propose value-added recommendations
- Identify control and processes weaknesses, document main control points, and provide evidential support for report recommendations
- Conduct consulting activities and fraud investigations
- Perform tasks upon instruction of the Audit Manager, Audit Committee, and President & CEO
- Ability to act in an audit management capacity in the absence of the Asst. Manager/Audit Manager
- Provides training assistance as assigned to assist internal audit staff in becoming proficient with auditing standards and internal control
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org