Website Phoenix LPG Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Has experience in warehousing or manufacturing
- With at least 3 years of work experience in the field of stock management and inventory monitoring
- Responsible for the overall cylinder refilling operation at the filling hall
- Ensure that the cylinders are well maintained, filled with exact quantities, leak-free, and properly sealed
- Physically check and count all cylinders and accessories including delivered supplies and other materials
- Always maintain the number of set buffers to ensure availability of filled cylinders to customers
- Report any abnormalities observed at the filling hall for immediate rectification by the maintenance personnel
- Conduct daily inspection of packed trucks to ensure the safe transport of products and full compliance to government regulatory requirements
- Perform housekeeping within the filling hall area and vicinity
- Ensure that all safety hazards are removed and unsafe conditions eliminated
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at email@example.com.
Or mail to:
For Visayas and Mindanao: Phoenix Bulk Depot, Lanang, Davao City 8000
For Luzon: 15th to 17th Floors, UDENNA Tower, Rizal Drive cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 8403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org