Website Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- With at least 2 years of work experience in a planning environment, petroleum supply chain, and logistics
- Able to frame options related to business issues and independently develop details and analysis
- With excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word and able to learn other proprietary software packages.
- Supports the Supply Team in achieving its mandate of ensuring the continuous supply of Biofuels, dyes, and additives at the least cost, and optimize the utilization of the CME Plant through effective CME production planning.
- Coordinates with the Fuels Planning Analyst, Charterer/Scheduler, and CME Plant to support the implementation of the Biofuels Supply program, and leverage corporate resources where appropriate, and to adopt changes in supply and demand.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their Curriculum Vitae to The HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
HR Department Contact Numbers: (02) 403-4013 local 312 for Luzon and (082) 235-8888 local 148 for Visayas and Mindanao.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com